- Post Date:October 24, 2022
- Views 44
- Career Level OfficerExperience 5 YearsGender Female
- Industry EnergyQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number HRM/004Location Kabul
About UCAC International:
UCAC International is one of the leading Educational Consultancy services providers in Afghanistan. We provide career counseling, guidance, admission process, documentation, interview preparation, Coaching Classes, and Post arrival assessment.
Preparing meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or establishment by which they are employed. They perform all duties necessary to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
• Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
• Storing excess food at the correct temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
• Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
• Monitoring supplies and re-ordering stock as needed.
• Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
• Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
• Assisting other cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
• Efficiently resolving problems with customers’ orders.
• To be graduated High School
• 4-5 years of experience in the related fields.
• Fluent in Dari, Pashto, English
• To be familiar with, academic organizations policy
Please send your resume plus cover letter and specify the title of the Position with the Job vacancy number in the subject line and send it to [email protected] • If you choose to join our team, you will be entering a safety and development focused environment where we will care about YOU.