Contractual Employee Compliance
- Post Date:September 26, 2022
- Views 40
- Career Level OfficerExperience Less than 1 YearGender Both
- Industry BankingQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number HR 26/09/2022Location Kabul
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
Reporting Unit of Compliance Department is responsible for extracting, sorting and merging all Large Cash Transactions Reports (LCTRs) into PGP software by sending all reports at end of each month to Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Center of Afghanistan (FinTRACA) for their further review according to AML law of Afghanistan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. DATA Entry
Make sure to enter the customer transaction data accurate.
2. Missing Data
Make sure to ask the missed data from branches in a timely manner
3. Team player
Make sure to be as part of team and perform any other task assign by Reporting Manager/ Officer
Maintain accurate / timely MIS reports for further departmental / reporting needs
1. Bachelor Degree in Economics / Business Administration / Law Studies
2. Familiarized with Bank software, General Polices, AML / CFT Laws are mandatory
3. Holder of certificates in banking, if any is preferred.
1. At least 1 years of experience in General Banking and Compliance Department.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
1. Having proper knowledge of Office Packages,
2. To properly communicate in DARI, PUSHTO and English Languages
3. To act as a best team player
4. Work in tough and under pressure environment
Important Application Information:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
To apply click on Apply Now on jobs.af page, if you face any difficulties please contact jobs.af customer support via WhatsApp 0773020100
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
Short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview. If you did not receive a response within two weeks after closing date, it means you are not shortlisted
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer