Contract Compliance Specialist
- Post Date:September 13, 2022
- Views 37
- Career Level OfficerExperience 4 YearsGender Male
- Industry Health CareQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number ORCD-O59-2022Location Badakhshan , Baghlan , Balkh , Kunduz , Nangarhar , Nuristan
Organization for Research & Community Development (ORCD) is a Non-governmental, Non-political, Non-profitable and independent organization founded in 2010 by a group of community development and research specialist. The aim of the organization is to contribute to the development of Afghanistan as an integral part of the international community. It envisages accomplishing its aims by building local capacities, generating evidence in various disciplines, promoting evidence-based on best practices and implementing development projects aimed at community development at the grass root level. ORCD is a multi-donor funded NGO, implementing health, agriculture and community development projects in several provinces of the country.
ORCD would like to implement Mobile Health & Nutrition Services (MHNT)
Badakhshan, Kunduz, Baghlan, Balkh, Nangarhar and Nuristan provinces funded by (UNFPA) for which it would like to seek qualified people.
- Act according to the policy of ORCD;
- Reviewing contract terms, conditions, and stipulations to ensure they comply with ORCD regulations;
- Monitoring contract performance, identifying potential risks or issues, and taking action to mitigate risk;
- Preparing reports on contract compliance to be reviewed by senior management;
- Providing training to employees on workplace safety best practices and ORCD regulations;
- Preparing budgets, forecasts, and other financial planning tools for companies with commercial contracts or agreements;
- Reviewing proposals for new contracts to ensure that they meet Organization standards for content and format;
- Reviewing organization financial statements and reporting any irregularities to appropriate personnel;
- Communicating with vendors to ensure that they are delivering products and services as specified by the contract;
- Monitoring legal cases that could affect a organization’s ability to perform its obligations under a contract;
- Any task assigned by supervisor;
- Be Afghan.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in public administration, business administration, social/behavioral sciences or related field and two years of construction contract administration, project management or labor compliance enforcement experience.
- Able to go to the field.
Qualified and interested afghan candidates should submit his cover letter and updated CV to the following email address: [email protected]
The subject line of the email must be (Contract Compliance Specialist, VA No: ORCD-059-2022).
Please don’t attached heavy files & any other documents more than (1024 KB), otherwise your application will not be consider for shortlisting.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.