Consultant- Healthcare and life science
- Post Date:June 21, 2022
- Views 76
- Experience FreshGender BothIndustry Computer and Technology
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeNumber of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 1364517
- Location London, United Kingdom
Industry Solutions (IS) is a global organization of over 13,000 strategic sellers, industry experts, elite engineers, and world-class architects, consultants, and delivery experts who work together to bring Microsoft’s mission of empowerment – and cutting-edge technology – to life for the world’s most influential customers. We are on the front lines of innovation, working side-by-side with customers to drive value across the entirety of their digital transformation journey.
Our team prides itself on embracing a growth mindset, inspiring excellence, and encouraging everyone to share their unique viewpoints and be their authentic selves. Join us and help create life-changing innovations that impact billions around the world!
The Industry Solutions Healthcare & Life Sciences Service Line’s mission is to accelerate digital transformation for our Provider, Payer, and Life Sciences customers. We seek to solve the most pressing business challenges presenting across the enterprise. Accordingly, we are seeking an experienced consulting services practice leader with a focus on translating strategic business requirements and effectively leveraging digital transformation to enable positive business outcomes.
Come be part of our journey as Healthcare Service Line Consultants to help customers in the delivery / implementation of high-quality engagements around Microsoft’s solution areas, technologies, services, and products in diverse client environments. The Consultant designs and develops integrated solutions understanding the relevant application development, infrastructure, and operation implications for development methodology in complex customer environments.
- Implements solutions and offerings adhering to Microsoft Industry solutions processes. Aligns solutions and offerings with Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare platform and capabilities.
- Functional/Technical skills including knowledge / mastery of Microsoft Dynamics 365:
- Power Platform – PowerApps, Power BI, Microsoft Flow
- Azure Data Storage – Common Data Service, SQL, Cosmos, Blob
- Azure Services – Key Vault, Web Applications, Service Bus, Virtual Machines, Application Insights
- Experience with rapid prototyping using Power Apps and Power BI Dashboards
- Programming languages and tools including C#, .NET, Python, SQL, PowerShell and VS Code/Visual Studio
- UI Experience with Angular, React, Node.js, Typescript, Single Page Application (SPA), HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs, Swagger/OpenAPI, OAuth, Azure AD and messaging concepts such as Azure Service Bus, Event Hub, Kafka, API Management
- Develop infrastructure as code for CI/CD pipeline through ARM Templates, Azure DevOps and GitHub Repositories (Agile Methodology)
- Demonstrate expertise with healthcare technology industry standards such as HL7 v2.x, 3.x, FHIR, OMOP, DICOM and CCD.
- Demonstrate advanced analysis skills and experience in Dynamics 365, M Power Platform technologies to provide detailed reliable options and scoping/estimates for solution implementations
- Support the development of test scenarios / scripts and coordinate / drive client solution testing
- Develop appropriate requirements, design, testing and deployment quality documentation to support the solution delivery
- Learns new technologies of Microsoft Azure and industry cloud capabilities and services based on business demands and industry trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Business, or related field AND leadership experience in relevant area of business
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and executive presentation skills
- Knowledge of competing products / solutions and industry trends
- Previous track record delivering a full project life cycle using industry standard implementation methodologies (Sure Step 365, Agile and Waterfall)
- Demonstrated success managing / delivering difficult conversations and driving effective solutions to business problems
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away