Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Construction helper - by 1365541 (Canada jobs)
- Post Date:October 10, 2023
- Views 43
- Vacancy No 4Offered Salary 21.00 hourly / 40 hours per weekCareer Level Others
- Experience FreshQualification Certificate
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- Various locations
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Assist in drilling and blasting rock on construction sites
- Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- Level earth to fine grade specifications
- Assist in demolishing buildings
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
Experience and specialization
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.