Computer- IT Teacher
- Post Date:October 7, 2022
- Views 55
- Career Level OfficerExperience 4 YearsGender Female
- Industry EducationQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 2Vacancy Number IT Teacher-Herat-890Location Herat
About ActionAid Afghanistan:
About ActionAid Afghanistan:
ActionAid is a global alliance of organizations, working towards achieving a world without poverty and injustice in which every person enjoys the right to a life with dignity. We work in more than 40 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas and our expertise lies in community-led development, working through partnerships with people living in poverty and their organizations. We work with the poor and excluded sections of the society using human rights-based development approach. Our Country Strategy for Afghanistan titled ‘PEOPLE’S POWER FOR INCLUSIVE ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT AND SOCIAL JUSTICE’ for the period 2018-2022 focuses on improving resilient food security and advancing grassroots democratic governance among, other strategic priorities, wherein women and girls’ needs are central to all our work.
The facultative course teachers are responsible for the below task:
- Coordinate with target schools and set the time of course with students and head of school
- Prepare Weekly, Monthly Educational plan based on approved educational source Planning lessons and activities that facilitate students’ acquisition of basic and advanced computer skills.
- Instructing in a manner that develops students’ confidence in their abilities.
- Observing and managing classroom dynamics.
- Invigilating and grading projects, quizzes, and examinations.
- Tracking and communicating students’ advancement throughout the course.
- Downloading important software updates and maintaining hardware.
- To ensure all education document, Equipment and materials are prepared
- Develop pre and post-test questioner and apply it in the course
- Manage the facultative class and filling the student’s attendance sheet on daily bases
- Develop action plan to cover the target and objective
- Respect educational disciplinary
- Respect AAA policies (SHEA policy, Child safeguarding and child protection)
- Prepare monthly progress report and submit to related department
Education & Training:
- 14 graduate form Teacher Training Collage or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
* 4 years’ experience in teaching and relevant fields.
- Good presentation skills.
- Be able to design lesson plans.
- Be able to teacher photoshop and InDesign.
If you have the expertise to take on this exciting opportunity, please apply online by sending your CV and motivation cover letter to https://form.123formbuilder.com/6176926/form by 15 October,2022 . ActionAid Afghanistan will review the applications on an ongoing basis; thus, applicants are strongly advised to make applications at the earliest.
ActionAid Afghanistan welcomes applications from all sections of the community and promotes diversity. Although all applications will be considered on their individual merit, suitably qualified women candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
Due to high volumes of applications received, we can only correspond with short listed applicants. Should you not have received feedback on your application within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. ActionAid Afghanistan will not consider unsolicited candidates from recruitment agencies. We reserve the right to withdraw any of our vacancies at any time. For any technical issue please contact us +93(0) 728873101.
Related Jobs (7)
Education Project Officer (Women’s and Girls’ Education) on November 20, 2022 Full Time Job
Kazakhstan Government Scholarships – ENIC Kazakhstan on June 18, 2022 Scholarship