Compliance Officer (MIU)
- Post Date:October 29, 2022
- Views 44
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Both
- Industry BankingQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number HR 05/10/2022Location Kabul
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly
throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
This position is held to disposition alerts of the transaction monitoring software in AML module as well as investigate the manual cases and the investigation suspicious activities and transactions in line with AML/CFT law, regulation, bank FCC policy and compliance (MIU) SOP.
Duties & Responsibilities:
EXPECTED END RESULTS MAJOR ACTIVITIES
1. Manual SAR/STR Assign STR/SAR reports received by MIU to investigators for investigation
2. Record Keeping Ensure to input the suspicious report, received from branches or departments as manual case into the proper records (Central sheet etc.). Enter daily reports and progress report of each case in MIU logs and ensure availability of complete set of files for cases.
6. Maintain Hard/Soft Files Ensure to always maintain a complete set of files for each case and task in an ordered manner in soft and hard format.
7. Coordination Cooperate with other Compliance Units to follow up the investigation tasks.
8. Waiver Logs Ensure to check and control the waiver logs / approvals / instruction / memos in a proper folder issued are accurately maintain by responsible officers of MIU Unit.
9. Huge Deposits
Documents review for huge amounts deposits in private accounts.
10. MIS Report Responsible to ensure having accurate MIS reports to this unit on timely basis to MIU Assistant Manager/ Manager.
11. Routine Responsible to supervise and control the day-to-day routine for a group of employees working under direct supervision of Officers , report the irregularities to MIU Manager /Chief Compliance Officer and take further corrective measures.
12. Audit MIU Units Audit (Internal & External) reports should improve within satisfactory level and amend the deficiencies and set controls to avoid repletion for the next year.
13. FCCM Case and Alert Timeline Ensure that enough narratives are included FCCM alert and cases based on Deloitte recommendations and files exist for each case with closing alerts with detailed timeline as per MIU SOP.
14. Other Any other tasks assign by the MIU Manager / Chief Compliance Office.
1. Bachelor Degree in Economics / Business Administration / LLB
2. Familiarized with bank software, general polices and AML/CFT law and regulation
3. Holder of certificates in banking, if any is preferred.
1. At least 2 years of experience in General Banking and Compliance Department.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
1. Having proper knowledge of Office package and FCCM
2. Proper communicate in Dari, Pashto and English Languages
3. To act as a best team leader
Important Application Information:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
To apply click on Apply Now on jobs.af page and apply online by answering the questionnaire. Please note that filling up the questionnaire can be considered as an indirect assessment, Please fill it carefully and in accordance to the instructions given in each question, while applying.
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
Short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview. If you did not receive a response within two weeks after closing date, it means you are not shortlisted
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer