Compliance Junior Officer
- Post Date:December 13, 2022
- Views 24
- Career Level OfficerExperience Less than 1 YearGender Both
- Industry Computer and TechnologyQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number HR 04/12/2022Location Kabul
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
This position is held to supervise and monitor Sanction Screening Payments and Reporting suspicious activities and transactions in line with AML&CFT Laws, Sanction Policy, Regulation bank FCC Policy and compliance SOP
Duties & Responsibilities:
EXPECTED END RESULTS MAJOR ACTIVITIES
1. Onboarding Customer Pre-Screening – Receiving the requested screening through the centralize banking database “DMS System interface” from branches.
– Make sure that all Natural / Legal persons’ names including but not limited to president / vice president / Directors / UBOs / Signatories of accounts are accurately filled in screening information sheet according to documents as per SOP.
– Putting the required fields in Clink for screening
– Reviewing alerts generated by the automated Sanction Screening software (Compliance Link)
– Making decision whether the alerts are false positive, true match or Fuzzy match
– Putting a proper comment in Clink with their final decision (False Positive, Pending review or True Match).
– Printing the screening form.
– Record keeping/MIS
2. Full Screening Requested -Receiving the requested screening through email
-Reviewing the documents and request
-Record keeping the requested full screening
-Putting the required fields in Clink for screening
-Reviewing alerts generated by the automated Sanction Screening software (Compliance Link)
-Making decision whether the alerts are false positive, true match or need more documents
-Putting a proper comment in Clink with their final decision (False Positive and True Match)
-Confirming the email
-Saving all documents
3. Performance of audit period -Have performance in external and internal audit period
-have a team work in the performance
-Collecting/providing documents as per request of audit
-Try to have the best result and performance
4. Preparation of MIS -Making Daily repot
5. Reviewing the Emails -Each 5 min should check the emails
-checking and taking action based on email
6. Others -Any other tasks assigned by Supervisor
-Each and every tasks should be performed as per compliance procedures, SOP, Sanction Policy and practices.
Bachelor or higher degree on Law studies or BBA
At least 1 years on Bank Compliance.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
Communication & Team working
Important Application Information:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
To apply click on Apply Now on jobs.af page and apply online by answering the questionnaire. Please note that filling up the questionnaire can be considered as an indirect assessment; please fill it carefully and in accordance to the instructions given in each question.
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
Short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview. If you did not receive a response within two weeks after closing date, it means you are not shortlisted
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer