- Post Date:October 15, 2022
- Views 40
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry Computer and TechnologyQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 4Vacancy Number ECW-06-22Location Takhar
About Empowerment Center for Women:
Empowerment Center for Women (ECW) is a women-led organization established in 1997 to work for women’s empowerment in Afghanistan. ECW thematically delivers services in Health, Education, Gender justice, Protection, Nutrition, Livelihood and Food security, and organizational development sectors. In addition, ECW has a strong background in Capacity building, Advocacy, Community Outreach, Networking, Accountability, and community-based protection programs. ECW is presently working in Kabul, Zabul, Uruzgan, Kunduz, Takhar, Badakhshan, Baghlan, Balkh, Samangan, Jawzjan, and Bamyan.
The purpose of this position is to lead, plan, coordinate, implement and report on the Mobile Health and Nutrition Team Project (MHNT Project) in Takhar provinces.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Create and monitor the coordination of health programs between the community and the MHNT.
• Cooperate in creating health committees at the MHNT.
• Help in receiving problems and solving them with the community.
• Provide orientation for community.
• Investigate and evaluate the works and achievements of communities.
• Assist in the preparation of plans for community and the covered area with each MHNT.
• Receive any urgent incident that disrupts health programs and report it to the MHNT in-charge.
• Consolidate the reports of the MHNT, draw the monitoring graph at the MHNT
• Regularly follow the monthly meetings of the health council held in the MHNT.
• Expand and directly apply health activities in the society
• Follow up and adapt the process of working with participation according to the plan
• Graduated from 12th class.
• Minimum to have 1 years’ experience working in MHNT
• Capacity to work under pressure
• Excellent knowledge of English, Dari and Pashto
Interested candidates are requested to send their motivation litter along with their CVs to the attention of following address: [email protected], with a subject line (ECW-06-22)