- Post Date:September 12, 2022
- Views 101
- Career Level ManagerExperience 2 YearsGender Male
- Industry Health CareQualification DiplomaSalary As per scale
- Number of Opportunities 72Vacancy Number ORCD-O61-2022Location Badakhshan , Baghlan , Balkh , Kunduz , Nangarhar , Nuristan
Organization for Research & Community Development (ORCD) is a Non-governmental, Non-political, Non-profitable and independent organization founded in 2010 by a group of community development and research specialist. The aim of the organization is to contribute to the development of Afghanistan as an integral part of the international community. It envisages accomplishing its aims by building local capacities, generating evidence in various disciplines, promoting evidence-based on best practices and implementing development projects aimed at community development at the grass root level. ORCD is a multi-donor funded NGO, implementing health, agriculture and community development projects in several provinces of the country.
ORCD would like to implement Mobile Health & Nutrition Services (MHNT)
Badakhshan, Kunduz, Baghlan, Balkh, Nangarhar and Nuristan provinces funded by (UNFPA) for which it would like to seek qualified people.
- Act according to the policy of ORCD.
- Mobilize the target communities to project intervention, procedures and policy and to inspire them to actively play their role in the promotion of project aims.
- Ensure quality of project intervention and provision of the training.
- Assists Project/Field Supervisor in the development of provincial program scope.
- Collecting the data in the field.
- Assessment of the households and enter the data.
- Community awareness regarding the livelihood and hygiene status.
- Community linked with FHH.
- Close coordination with community for the selection of FHH and prepare the places.
- Any task assigned by supervisor;
- Be Afghan.
- Graduated from 12 class.
- Familiar in the target area.
- Able to speak in local language (Pashto & Dari).
- To be honest.
- Able to go to the field.
Qualified and interested afghan candidates should submit his cover letter and updated CV to the following email address: [email protected]
The subject line of the email must be (Community Mobilizer, VA No: ORCD-061-2022).
Please don’t attached heavy files & any other documents more than (1024 KB), otherwise your application will not be consider for shortlisting.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview