- Post Date:October 10, 2022
- Views 94
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Female
- Industry Health CareQualification Associate DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number HNTPO-10-10-2022/005Location Ghowr
About HealthNet TPO:
HealthNet TPO is a Netherlands based not for profit, non-governmental organization founded on the principle that access to affordable quality health care is a basic human right. HealthNet TPO works with interdisciplinary professionals to develop and implement innovative, culturally appropriate, evidence based public health interventions with a focus on: innovative development of health systems, mental health and psychosocial care, long and short term training of health workers, control of communicable diseases (including malaria), and health financing schemes. HealthNet TPO offers ground-breaking and unconventional solutions that foster self-reliance and promote sustainable health care that is accessible to all.
HealthNet TPO in Afghanistan aims to improve the health status of the people in Afghanistan by supporting the local communities and the Government of Afghanistan in the development of a sustainable health care system. HealthNet TPO is working in Afghanistan since 1994, implementing integrated health projects managed mainly by national staff and supported technically by expatriate staff from the headquarter office. HealthNet TPO Afghanistan is providing Primary Health Care, Mental Health and psychosocial services, fighting malaria and supporting Mother & Child Health Care in terms of providing training for Community Midwifes and to conduct operation research. Health Net TPO is currently implementing projects in 22 provinces and the major program it implements are Malaria Control program,SEHATMANDI projects in four provinces, nutrition, Mental Health and Psychosocial program through a community system strengthening approach.
- Identify vulnerable families eligible for assistance according to established selection criteria to be supported by the project.
- Establish working relationship with all stakeholders at the district and community level for smooth implementation of the project.
- Take active part community mobilization in consultation with WFHS in-charge and project officer based on the HNTPO policy.
- Provide support in Service Delivery Point (SDP) selection and planning.
- Be in close contact with each SDP representative and Malek to provide space for the outreach team and inform them one day before.
- Informing village/SDP residences about team existence and available services through ground walk.
- Community awareness session regard health, reproductive health and PSS response and prevention.
- Spread main messages about the following topics: hygiene, immunization, nutrition, antenatal care, post-natal care, assisted delivery, family planning, ARI, diarrhea, malaria, PSS prevention or any other relevant topics.
- Assist other relevant staff regarding follow up of Reproductive health and PSS survivors.
- Provide required support and information to provincial management staff to ensure high quality of services delivery.
- Provide situation analysis and progress report to the Project officers whenever required or based on the needs of the project. This may also include security updates and changes occurred in the target community.
- Be in close coordination with logistic department for timely delivery of IEC and other materials.
- Organize necessary orientation for Shura members and beneficiaries on the project activities and their roles.
- Assist with outreach team with regards to the quality implementation of the project activities in the field.
- Maintain filing system for all beneficiaries and project related documents in the field and office as required.
- Identify the PSS cases and refer to nearby PSCC and WFHS for further follow and provide with specialize PSS response services
- At least baccalaureate degree but University degree in social science or in similar fields is preferable.
- Three years’ experience in community mobilization with INGOs/NGOs/Government
- Good communication skills
- Ability to travel remote areas and district.
- Good relation in the target community.
- Good organizational skills and ability to work effectively in team
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter and apply Via E-mail to [email protected]
Please ensure to fill out the Health Net TPO application form which is available in http://www.acbar.org/application form
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail Add.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who are meeting the above criteria will be short listed;