Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Post Date:September 3, 2022
- Views 36
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Both
- Industry Media and NewsQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per company salary scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 002Location Kabul
About Al-Khair foundation
Al-Khair foundation non profit organization
- Maintain a database of media organizations and contacts within them.
- Manage the company’s or organization’s social media communications.
- Regularly meet with and conduct interviews with media personnel.
- Create and produce internal newsletters for the organization.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with journalists in multiple types of media outlets.
- Act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Write, edit and distribute various types of content, including material for a website, press releases, marketing material and other types of content that take the message to the public.
- Prepare and manage the organization’s communication budget.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Good networking skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the Associated Press style guide.
The applicant can send their CVs along with academic certificates to the following email address before the deadline