Coal Heating System/Cleaner
- Post Date:November 15, 2022
- Views 16
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Both
- Industry EnergyQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number IRW-CO-0132-2022Location Kabul
About Islamic Relief Worldwide:
Islamic Relief Worldwide – Afghanistan Country Office (IRW) is an international non-profitable Non-governmental humanitarian relief organization with its headquarter in UK-Birmingham. It enjoys consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations. It is a signatory to the Code of Conduct for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Moments and NGOs in Disaster Relief. IRA started its humanitarian activities for Afghan Refugees in Pakistan and Afghan people inside since then; IRA
continued assisting in emergency relief, food security, women empowerment, girl education, orphan sponsorship, health, emergency education, shelter, Ramadan, and Qurbani programs.
Under the overall supervision and guidance of the Supply Chain & Services Coordinator, the incumbent undertakes the following duties:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Start coal heating system and controlling smooth running of coal system for entire building rooms, and bathrooms.
· Cleaning of coal heating system daily and putting coal and wood in balance for keeping system normal running
· Recycling the trashes of coal and all of woods of from coal heating system,
· Cleaning of all coal heating system area and yard
· Reporting of any maintenance needed for coal heating system to responsible person
· Any other responsibilities given by line manager
- Primary school or secondary School
· At least one to two years relevant experiences.
· Proficiency in Pashto and Dari along with Fluency level of English language
· Good interpersonal and social skill
Submission Guidelines: Interested and qualified national candidates should submit a cover letter explaining their motivation and updated CV to the following link:
The closing date for accepting applications is 21 November 2022.
Please clearly state the Vacancy Announcement number and title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered and only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Note: The interview will be on rolling basis due to the urgent need of the position the interview may take place before the closing date of the post/s.