Cloud Data Engineer, Go-To-Market, Google Shopping Solutions
- Post Date:September 16, 2022
- Apply Before: October 31, 2022
- Views 22
- Gender BothIndustry Computer and TechnologyQualification Bachelor Degree
- Number of OpportunitiesLocation Dublin Ireland London UK
About the job
As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for the technical relationship of our largest advertising clients and/or product partners. You will lead cross-functional teams in Engineering, Sales and Product Management to leverage emerging technologies for our external clients/partners. From concept design and testing to data analysis and support, you will oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google’s online advertising platforms and/or product partnerships.
You will be able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, develop innovative, cutting edge solutions and act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with. You will also be able to build tools and automate products, oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google’s partnerships, as well as develop product strategy and prioritize projects and resources.
The Global Business Organization (GBO) Go-to-Market Operations (GTM) team ensures Google’s complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting GTM strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas.
- Design, build, and maintain a Google Cloud-based data infrastructure such as Big Query Data Transfer Service (DTS).
- Collaborate with Shopping and Cloud Engineering teams to define product requirements for Cloud products (e.g, BigQuery DTS) that cater to Comparison Shopping Service use cases.
- Build a trusted relationship with Google Shopping Solutions (GSS) own Customer Analytics Team (CAT) in order to guide the development of client-facing tools and resources based on Google Ads and Merchant Center data.
- Collaborate within GSS GTM to embed the cloud-based granular ads and merchant center data into our strategy and operations processes (e.g, business planning and opportunity identification).
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience designing and maintaining cloud project infrastructure (e.g., GCP)
- Experience in data analytics, warehousing, ETL development, data science, or other Big Data applications
- Experience with distributed, columnar, analytic oriented databases, or distributed data processing frameworks
- Experience with open source distributed storage and processing utilities in the Apache Hadoop family and/or workflow orchestration products.
- Experience with presenting complex technical solutions to executive stakeholders
- Knowledge of Customer Experience, Ad/Shopping Sales Strategy, and Operations
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and excel in a fast-paced environment by defining your own roadmap and deliverables
Related Jobs (23)
Diversity and Inclusion Manager (IDM 2.0) Magdeburg (m/f/d) on September 16, 2022 Full Time Job
Physical Design Engineer( Synthesis , Placement and Routing) on September 16, 2022 Full Time Job