Client Partner, Media & Entertainment
- Post Date:July 15, 2022
- Views 75
- Experience 5 YearsGender BothIndustry Advertising and Marketing
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeSalary USD $142,000 - USD $200,000Number of Opportunities 1
- Location New York City
- If you’re enthusiastic about Twitter and have the ability to create and maintain trust with clients, we’re seeking a sales professional like you.
- As a Client Partner on the Media and Entertainment team, you’ll immerse yourself in the evolving social media landscape and Twitter’s ongoing product developments to form collaborative relationships with clients and their marketing agencies.
- You’ll help them find their voice and build connections with their customers through relevant and timely campaigns on Twitter, shaping their participation in the public conversation.
- Create consultative sales presentations to show how Twitter’s advertising products can be used to connect with their target audience.
- Help clients create and execute effective campaigns, measure results, and renew partnerships to drive revenue growth.
- Thought leadership immersing yourself in the evolving social, digital, and video landscape, while adapting to Twitter’s ongoing product developments Partner closely and effectively with the Client Account Manager and Cross Functional teams to maximize revenue results and client satisfaction Mentor new team members as our organization grows.
- Qualifications 5+ years of experience in digital media sales
- A track record demonstrating an ability to develop and grow a book of business
- Experience selling to within the Entertainment Vertical – specifically Streaming and Traditional Television.
- Established relationships with marketing decision-makers at Entertainment companies and agencies
- Deep understanding of the media landscape (specifically social) and the opportunities within for marketers
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams
- An undergraduate degree
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
The expected salary range for this role to be performed in New York City is USD $142,000 – USD $200,000. Starting pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. This range may be modified in the future.
This job is also eligible for participation in Twitter’s Sales Incentive Plan and Equity Incentive Plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies.
Twitter offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, sick time, and parental leave. Twitter’s benefits prioritize employee wellness and progressive support to our diverse workforce.