- Post Date:September 10, 2022
- Views 49
- Career Level StudentExperience Less than 1 YearGender Both
- Industry EnergyQualification DiplomaSalary As per company salary scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number HR 14/09/2022Location Kabul
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
Develop routines to ensure all areas of the office are mentioned to high standard of cleanliness; adhering to all relevant legislations and AIB policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Empty and wash out bins in all rooms.
· Tidy and dust offices.
· Cleaning of desks and office equipment existing on the premises.
· Washes dishes in kitchens and helps cooks as needed.
· Vacuum Carpets.
· Clean staff toilets and hand basins.
· Wash floors in customer area, kitchen, and bathroom.
· Wipe around surface in kitchen.
· Damp dust where appropriate.
· Keep and check on cleaning materials and re-order via the supervisors.
· Undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time.
· Secondary school and having experience related to the position is an asset.
Important Application Information:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
External Applicants need to visit jobs.af website and apply online through the site.
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
Short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview. If you did not receive a response within two weeks after closing date, it means you are not shortlisted
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer