Child Caregiver at Private Home - by Chris Johnson (Canada Jobs)
- Post Date:October 9, 2023
- Views 25
- Vacancy No 1Offered Salary 16.75 hourly / 40 hours per weekLocation Powell River, BC
- Career Level StudentExperience FreshIndustry Public Services
- Qualification Certificate
Overview of Child Caregiver at Private Home
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
No experience is required at this job. The employer will train the candidate.
- Employer’s home
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- Supervise and care for children
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Include this reference number in your application
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Job reference number
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?