- Post Date:October 30, 2022
- Views 63
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Male
- Industry Computer and TechnologyQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 3Vacancy Number HR 32/10/2022Location Kabul
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who
grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
The Control Room J-Officer will work under the line management of Control Room Team Leader. Duties’ including monitoring the CCTV and reporting any suspicious activity to Chief of Security Officer immediately.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform Control Room daily operations with high efficiency.
- Monitor CCTV during the shift and report any suspicious activity to Line Manager/Duty Security Officer.
- Respond promptly to the radio checks, made by the security staff and keep accurate records of all communication.
- Monitor inside and outside parking vehicles and Staff movements via CCTV security cameras.
- Manage the main switchboard, answer all the calls courteously and direct them to the right department promptly and courteously.
- Prepare and manage extension lists and other duty officers’ lists on weekly basis.
- Deal with in & out of office hours
- Any other duty as directed by the duty Line Manager
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in computer skill and knowledge of security /CCTV is highly desirable.
- Afghan National, fluent in English with a working knowledge of Dari and / or Pashto
- Excellent monitoring skills.
- Ability to realize suspicious activities.
Important Application Information:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
To apply click on Apply Now on jobs.af page and apply online by answering the questionnaire. Please note that filling up the questionnaire can be considered as an indirect assessment, Please fill it carefully and in accordance to the instructions given in each question, while applying.
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
Short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview. If you did not receive a response within two weeks after closing date, it means you are not shortlisted
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer