- Post Date:August 31, 2022
- Views 105
- Career Level ManagerExperience 4 YearsGender Male
- Industry FinanceQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per company salary scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number BGC/FIN/27/22Location Kabul
About Baheer Group (BG):
We are one of the best packaging and printing solutions in Afghanistan. As a manufacturer of corrugated paper, Baheer Group of Companies has emerged as the best. Our work is specialized in providing the best design in packaging and printing. We use advance technology and undergo continuous research to provide sustainable packaging. Our packaging is directed to every type of industry, including private and public. As an award-winning corporation, our aim is to drive ourselves in order to meet high-quality packaging and printing that is also reliable. Baheer Group of Companies has established itself as a reliable corporation that is directed to provide solutions to meet the ultimate packaging and printing services. Our services include designing and producing of even promotional materials so that our clients can have a better understanding of what we actually do. Since 1997, we have been acting as a leading innovator and manufacturer in packaging and printing. Our successful business in Afghanistan has been possible because of the trust we received from our clients. We believe in commitment towards our services. Towards that end, we work on a synchronized infrastructure so that we are able to provide outstanding levels of performance. Being able to maintain the quality of our services has definitely helped us to become leaders in printing and packaging industry. Baheer Group of Companies has established itself as the best corporation providing services in printing and packaging. Our three branched solutions have attained high levels of success in this industry. In Afghanistan, we have been able to operate since 1997 after successfully registering with Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA). Apart from printing and packaging, our company is deeply focused on designing and production of promotional materials as per the requirement of our clients. In addition, we provide printing machinery with guarantee of after sales services. Our operations are directed towards being able to survive in the competitive market. Baheer Group of Companies since its inception has tried to inculcate an effective management system in developing excellent printing and packaging levels. We take pride in claiming that dedication and commitment towards providing the best services have made us a leader in this industry. By offering a broad range of printing and packaging services, we consider our services unique. Our other services include graphic designing and copying at a great speed and texture. Being an innovative, proactive and service-oriented entity, providing quality printing solutions at competitive prices, BGC vision is to provide major corporations and organizations with value-added commercial printing, folding packaging and related services. Quality is not just a concept for BGC but also a way of life. For the last few years we have managed to have a clean and clear record all over. In 2012, we imported the CTCP technology to Afghanistan for the first time and since then these are in operation serving the market in printing obligations. BGC’s slogan reflects what they achieve with every job printed. Quality is our priority as we strive for greatness. The company’s certificates and appreciation letters on its good performance are self-evident. In 1991, BGC changed the old lionized method of printing into computer to film. It was also the first company in Afghanistan who introduced computer by not only importing but also teaching it. Moreover, BGC printed the first newspaper using computer to film technology. BGC is staffed with highly competitive, passionate, knowledgeable and professional employees. Their dedication and loyalty to their work has made the company grow at an unimaginable pace. BGC strongly believes in professional relationships with its customers that are based on trust, reliability, understanding and mutual respect. Our customers are proud to claim that every single requirement is met at the high standard. Hence, they are so consistent and loyal to the company. The company believes its personnel as it is real asset which keeps bringing new ideas and innovative solutions. Despite being the biggest printing press in Afghanistan, it has the largest importer of offset paper and printing machinery. The company is supplying almost 65% of all types of papers and printing consumables to the Afghan market. BGC also have Asian, European and Middle East trade partners for trading in offset printing machinery. We also have joint-venture/ subcontract agreements with PT Gramedia, Asia Pulp Paper, and Tijiwi Kimia in Indonesia. If necessary, we can use them as subcontracts. It is worth mentioning that BGC has been dominant on the printing industry in Afghanistan. It has successfully managed to print all kinds of school and college textbooks for years and effectively executed 9 major contracts with the Ministry of Education, Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. The company is proud that all contracts assigned, have been managed professionally and efficiently.
We are searching for a well-organized Cashier to join our growing team. As Cashier, you will carry out all tasks allocated by the Finance manager, which may Managing and Maintaining Physical Cash inside the factory.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Manage transactions with customers using cash registers
· Collect payments slips. By Serial Number
· Issue receipts of cash and payment vouchers
· Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas.
· Ensures that expenses are accounted to appropriate accounts.
· Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval.
· Reconcile Cash on a daily basis.
· verify the cash amount of the transaction.
· Verify that documentation date and other data submitted to Finance for payment is approved and complete for processing.
· Perform daily cash count for all currencies with the Finance Manager
· Record payment vouchers daily in the cash and bank sub-journals.
· Keep tricking Opening and Closing balances of cash on daily basis.
· Preparing daily cash combine report for audit.
· Keep maintaining of Cash Book for All Currencies on daily base
· See full legal terms and conditions and checking voucher for payment confirmation
· Work experience as a Retail Cashier or in a similar role in sales
· Customer satisfaction-oriented
· Bachelor in Business Administration
· Four- or Three-years’ Experience in Cash
· Ability to handle a high volume of transactions
· Familiarity with cash desk equipment, such as point-of-sale (POS) machines, scanners, cash drawers, etc., is desirable
· Ability to work in a team and follow instructions
Please send your CV containing your cover letter that explains your suitability for the position.
Please re-name your CV by your full name while sending it to us.
Clearly mention “Cashier VA BGC/FIN/27/22 in your email subject line
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.