Cashier (Jalalabad Branch- Female)
- Post Date:October 29, 2022
- Views 46
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Female
- Industry FinanceQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number HR 31/10/2022Location Nangarhar
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
The cashier accurately and efficiently processes and records routine transactions for bank customers including cashing checks, accepting deposits and withdrawals, processing cash advances, DAB withdrawal and deposits. In addition, the cashier promotes and advises customers on the bank’s products and services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Receive and count working cash at beginning of shift.
2. Identify customers, validate and cash checks during conduct of transactions
3. Accept cash and checks for deposit and check accuracy of deposit slip.
4. Process cash withdrawals
5. Record all transactions promptly, accurately and in compliance with bank procedures.
6. Balance cash drawer throughout the day with final balancing at end of day.
10. Count all available physical cash in the TILL at the closure of every working day.
11. Ensure strict control over selecting the right customers account for cash deposit and withdrawal
12. Resolve issues and problems with customer accounts at the level of cash activities.
13. Explain advice and promote bank products and services to customers.
14. ATM Replenishment
15. Processing of Account to Account Transfers, Exchange transfers etc accurately .
16. Applying accurate fees and charges accurately on the transactions where applicable.
17. Report any deficiencies/ suspicions activities and suspicious transactions.
18. Processing customer site visit when required.
19. Perform other duties related to cash management by AM or BM.
– Bachelor Degree preferred
– 1 Year cash and banking experience
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
– Good Communication Skill
– Good Mathematics, finance and cash counting skills
– Calculation Skills
– Fluent in Dari, Pashto and English
– Analytical skills for message interpretation
– Customer Service & customer relationship management skill
Important Application Information:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
To apply click on Apply Now on jobs.af page and apply online by answering the questionnaire. Please note that filling up the questionnaire can be considered as an indirect assessment. Please fill it carefully and in accordance to the instructions given in each question, while applying.
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
Short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview. If you did not receive a response within two weeks after closing date, it means you are not shortlisted
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer