- Post Date:September 18, 2022
- Views 68
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Male
- Industry Media and NewsQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 1510Location Kabul
About MOBY Group:
Founded in 2003 MOBY GROUP operates in South & Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Headquartered in Dubai, the group employs over 1,200 individuals across 16 businesses.
MOBY has been widely recognized for its role in bringing news and entertainment to underserved populations. It serves over 300 million people through its activities in broadcasting, digital & online, production, strategic communications, publishing, music, sports and research.
MOBY’s local-language content in English, Farsi, Pashto, Hindi, Arabic and Amharic spans a range of genres including dramas, reality television, lifestyle and music shows, sports, news & current affairs and children’s programs.
For more information please visit our website www.mobygroup.com
Recording and shooting scenes of programs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assembling and setting up equipment
· Planning, preparing and rehearsing scenes
· Following camera scripts
· Reactively framing and capturing action
· Responding quickly to directions
· Liaising with lighting and technical staff
· Work with directors to determine all aspects of shots
· Provide practical and creative input to scene planning
· Select, assemble and position equipment (cameras, stands, software etc.)
· Prepare cameras and test angles or camera movements
· Shoot scenes according to requirements
· Capture quality footage from a fixed or moving position
· Collaborate with makeup artists, lighting and sound staff to produce the best final effect
· Resolve technical or practical issues
· Edit footage as needed
· High school graduate
· 1-2 years of relevant experience
· Should be able to communicate effectively with colleagues
· Should be able to go to provinces for projects when requested
· Should be able to do overtime
· Should be able to utilize office equipment and other relevant technology (software and systems) to meet the business needs
· Be able to work under pressure
Interested candidates should send their resume via e-mail.
Clearly indicate on the subject line the title of the position, vacancy announcement, applications received after the closing date will not be considered.