Call Center Agent
- Post Date:November 27, 2022
- Views 28
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Female
- Industry EnergyQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 0516Location Kabul
About Moore Afghanistan :
At Moore, our purpose is to help people thrive – our clients, our people and the communities they live and work in. We’re a global accounting and advisory family of over 30,000 people across more than 260 independent firms and 110 countries, connecting and collaborating to take care of your needs – local, national and international. When you work with Moore firms, you’ll work with people who care deeply about your success and who have
the drive and dedication to deliver results for you and your business. You’ll have greater access to senior expertise than with many firms. We’ll be here for you whenever you need us – to help you see through the maze of information, to guide you in your decisions and to make sure you take advantage of every opportunity. To help you thrive in a changing world.
Call center agent will be responsible to handle the customer queries over different channels (Calls, SMS, WhatsApp) and be the main point of contact for all HesabPay related matters, call center agent will be working different shifts of morning and evening.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Take customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns
• De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support
• Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the HesabPay website or using the products or services
• Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
• Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
• High School Graduate / Diploma in Computer Science
• 1+ years of experience in a technical support role.
• Fluent in Dari, Pashto and English
• Experience and knowledge of HesabPay
• Candidates with computer knowledge are preferred
Qualified candidates should submit their details, Resume and Cover Letter through our AHG portal linked with Jobs.af link Below: