Business Administrator (Ireland)
- Post Date:July 15, 2022
- Views 112
- Experience 3 YearsGender BothIndustry Management
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeNumber of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 1383611
- Location Ireland
The International Azure Sovereign Foundations Engineering team within Azure has an opening for an experienced, energetic, and friendly Business Administrator to assist with the support of leadership – locally and remotely – along with their teams.
As a Business Administrator in ‘International Azure Sovereign Foundations’, you will operate in a variety of capacities, in person and remotely, working with leaders and their teams, demonstrating excellence in administrative functions. You will be equally comfortable supporting leaders’ administrative needs as supporting key initiatives, particularly nurturing the environment for our software development teams in Dublin, Ireland.
The ideal candidate must be able to maintain a cool and focused persona while being able to accommodate different work styles. You will be expected to demonstrate sound and consistent judgment, make timely decisions in relatively complex situations, and prioritize among multiple projects. The right candidate will have strong planning, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
Key priorities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively manage and prioritize complex calendars, resulting in the leaders staying focused on their business priorities, working efficiently, and ensuring they are fully prepared and timely for meetings.
- Anticipate needs; make administrative decisions and requests for information on behalf of the leaders based on understanding of business group priorities.
- Proactively support the software development facility leadership in nurturing a collaborative, high performance and quality focused environment.
- Exercise sound judgment, tact, integrity, and professionalism in all transactions.
- Procurement of office supplies and equipment for team and new hires.
- Partner with support staff across the organization to ensure consistent experiences.
- Manage domestic and international travel logistics, trip preparation and expense reporting.
- 3-4+ years of demonstrated work experience supporting senior leaders in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential as is the ability to manage highly sensitive business and/or personal matters with tact and the utmost confidentiality.
- Being proactive and a strong team player.
- Consistently demonstrate a can-do customer service attitude.
- Sharp eye for detail, meet deadlines and be comfortable working independently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software including Outlook, all Office suite programs, SharePoint, One Note, Teams, etc.
- Excellent skills in all aspects of planning, collaboration, analytical capabilities, and high level of attention to detail and proactive awareness.
- Demonstrated skill of shifting approach in response to the demands of a changing situation.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, navigate uncertain situations, and drive for clarity.
- Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
- Be an EU or UK nationalMicrosoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away