Brunel University London 2022 International Excellence Scholarships in UK
- Post Date:October 8, 2022
- Apply Before: March 31, 2023
- Views 881
- Gender BothIndustry EducationQualification Master’s Degree
- Number of OpportunitiesLocation United KingdomFunding Type Fully Funded
- Language English
Brunel University London is pleased to offer a prestigious package of scholarships for International students. The scholarship scheme is for fully self-funded students only and is based on overall academic merit and professional experience. We will award scholarships to applicants who most closely meet or exceed the criteria for the award.
To apply you need to have received an offer to study on an eligible course starting in January 2023.
Aim and Benefits of Brunel University London Masters Scholarship
Brunel University London is pleased to offer a prestigious package of scholarship for International students. The scholarship scheme is for fully self-funded students only and is based on overall academic merit and professional experience. The scholars will receive an award amount of £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver applied to the first year of study only.
Requirements for Brunel University London Masters Scholarship Qualification
Applicants for an International scholarship must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be classed as an Overseas fee paying student based on the UK government regulations and be self-funded (not sponsored). Applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government. For information on these regulations please visit the independent organisation UKCISA’s website.
- Must have an offer to study on a postgraduate taught programme starting in January 2023.
- Must complete the correct Scholarship ‘register your interest form’ by the stated deadline.
- Award winners will be expected to pay the course deposit of £3,000 within 4 weeks of being awarded the scholarship in order to accept. This does not apply to applicants who will be funding their studies through US Federal Loans or Sallie Mae Loans.
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Brunel University London Masters Scholarship
- Applicants who are not fully self-funded and are being sponsored by a Government or external body.
- The International Excellence Scholarship is not available to Postgraduate Research applicants (i.e. PhD and MPhil).
- Applicants holding an offer on a course that offers a College Specific Scholarship for International students will not be considered for this scholarship scheme, i.e. the Dean’s Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy Scholarship for International students or the MBA scholarship.
- Applicants who will NOT commence their course in January 2023. Applicants holding offers for deferred entry must apply for scholarships in the month and year they intend to start their course and not in the year of their course application.
- Applicants entering a course with Brunel Pathway College (BPC), or who are progressing to a Brunel course from a BPC course.
- Applicants holding an offer to study by Distance Learning.
- Applicants holding offers to study on a part-time programme.
- Students who have previously studied with Brunel University London and were in receipt of a Brunel International Scholarship are not eligible.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Brunel University London on goingto.brunel.ac.uk to apply
Complete a register your interest form by the stated deadlines.
Related Jobs (5)
Maastricht University Netherlands 2023 High Potential Scholarship on October 10, 2022 Scholarship
European Business School London International Scholarship 2022 on December 2, 2022 Full Time Scholarship
RMIT University 2022 Natural Hazards Research Scholarship on July 4, 2022 Scholarship
American University US 2022 Emerging Global Leader Scholarship on August 27, 2022 Scholarship