Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Bookkeeper - by O &O Foods Ltd (Canada Jobs)
- Post Date:October 10, 2023
- Views 56
- Vacancy No 1Offered Salary 29.40 hourly / 35 hours per weekLocation Unit 102,9382 Southfort Dr, Fort Saskatchewan, AB T8L 0C5
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsIndustry Accountancy
- Qualification Certificate
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Post journal entries
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Prepare tax returns
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Reconcile accounts
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.