Automated Material Handling Systems Equipment Technician (Shift 5)
- Post Date:June 20, 2022
- Apply Before: August 31, 2022
- Views 33
- Experience 2 YearsGender BothIndustry Manufacturing
- Qualification DiplomaNumber of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number JR0219341
- Location Hillsboro, OR US
The position will be in support of the Ronler Acres campus and will eventually require knowledge of all shells at RA. Multiple shifts will be available for this position. Automated Material Handling Systems (AMHS) group is looking for a highly driven and disciplined individual to join our team as an Automation Engineering Technician (AET) responsible for supporting Ronler Acres (RA) campus AMHS equipment. AMHS Manufacturing Equipment Technicians perform electrical and mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non functioning electromechanical equipment used in the manufacturing process. Dismantles, adjusts, repairs, and assembles equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, rough sketches or drawings. Will also perform setup, calibration, and preventative maintenance on production equipment. Assignments are semi-routine in nature. Work performed within generally defined parameters. Some degree of judgment required in resolving nonstandard problems. Normally receives general instructions on most work. The candidate will be working with vendor Field Service Engineers (FSEs). Although hired onto one shift, there may be a need to move to another shift to provide factory support as business requires.’
- Perform scheduled maintenance on AMHS equipment. Error recovery of AMHS equipment in the fab.
- Log into virtual tools to remotely access tools and troubleshoot via tool software. Repair and maintain ASRS (Automated Storage Retrieval Systems) AKA stockers – on the Intel Ronler Acres campus.
- Work with engineering group and AMHS team to minimize equipment down time, equipment improvements, and other various tasks.
- Work with engineering on alpha and beta tests of new upgrades to existing equipment or on new equipment types.
- Work with engineering to manage equipment maintenance schedules and timelines.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment to component level, when necessary.
- Assist engineering to bring up to production new equipment and improvements to add system capacity, i.e. Intel tool qualifications.
- Ensure AMHS systems have minimal impact to manufacturing WIP movement.
- Review of safety Pre Task Plans (PTPs). Communicate with on floor manufacturing management.
- Communicate with engineering during unscheduled downtimes impacting the fab.
- Perform project closure activities including punch list to ensure that tool is 100 percent ready for up to production state.
- Collaborate with AMHS vendors on-floor Field Service Engineers and technical management on sustaining procedures and documentation
This position is for a Shift 5: (days frontend) AM-PM Sun-Tues and alternating Wednesday days.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
The requirements of the position should align with knowledge obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training and/or work experience.
You must possess at least one of the following educational or experience requirements:
- You should have earned at least a 2-year diploma in any academic major.
- From 5-8 years of military experience in a technical field will be considered in lieu of an AA degree.
- A candidate may also have an AA degree in an engineering or science discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in equipment troubleshooting, installation, qualification, repair and operation in Semiconductor manufacturing technology
Additional qualifications include:
- Must be willing to read schematics and complex drawings/diagrams.
- Must be willing to lift up to 30 lbs, walk long distances, work in confined spaces and climb stairs.
- Knowledge of process control systems.
- Willing to work on 12 hours shift, day or night.
- Willing to wear closed shoes all day.
- Willing to walk several miles per day.
- Willing to climb and perform work on ladders.
- Willing to periodically work in the interstitial.
- Willing to push carts for at least a distance of 500 m.
- Willing to perform detailed visual inspection tasks.
- Experience in computer software (MS and data base entry.
Inside this Business Group
As the world’s largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Work Model for this Role
This role will require an on-site presence.
Related Jobs (2)
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for International Students 2022 on June 23, 2022 Scholarship