Associate Admin Assistant (Payroll)
- Post Date:June 18, 2022
- Views 108
- Experience FreshGender BothIndustry Management
- Qualification DiplomaNumber of Opportunities 1Location Fargo, North Dakota, USA
This diversified role requires a highly energized self-starter that is willing to perform any function on the administrative team. Those roles will include receptionist, cashier, payroll, filing, sales support, and more. This is a team that works together cross-functionally to reach a goal.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Demonstrate tact, highest integrity, maturity, professionalism, and respect for others, both internally and externally
- Willingness to learn and take on projects
- Ability to handle multiple changing priorities simultaneously ¡n sometimes challenging situations and keeping management involved as needed
- Respond to email and phone communication in a timely and professional manner
- Provide additional administrative support for location and/or market as assigned
- Manage, track, and control daily/weekly payroll processing for multiple locations
- Effective utilization of internal/external reporting systems including Kronos and SAP to accomplish daily tasks
- Assist and interact with employees to resolve questions/issues with payroll discrepancies
- Disciplinary Tracking/Letter Administration; Instance Tracking
- Absenteeism/Late/Tardy tracking for Department; enter instances for auto letters and distribute / Daily route assignment roster
- Vacation Bid Process – calculate each EE vacation for the year; use calculation to determine full and split week authorizations post bid sheets; print out relevant documents and enter DB by seniority. Update posted calendars with daily changes on Wednesday.
- Accrual administration (Kronos/Manual tracker)
- Run Kronos reports prior to Deadline (Tempse; Employee Wages Error Report; Sum of Amount); Kronos interface error report – tool rec); Supervisory Time Detail review prior to Kronos approval (or management review/approval systematically)
- Post Submission – Add Data to CATS if necessary / Off Cycle Requests if necessary; Run FINAL CATS DA Report to validate CATS entries against Kronos
- Run Final Time Detail Reports / CCO for required employees and forward to manager for approval; Retain with Weekly Payroll files
- Run the Person Assignment Listing Export – ensure proper setup/pay rules/line code
- Kronos Accrual Balance report – reconcile weekly and facilitate period review by managers
- Order / assign Kronos Badges, ensure New Hires are documented on trackers, setup properly / Terminations
- Update SAP / SKI information
- 52 Week Average / Quarterly Avg / etc.
- LPO for Payroll Controls / Satellite support
- Attend payroll-related meetings and calls
- SAP – Enter new hire information
- Post Payroll Auditing
- EMP Trust
- Sales Admin Vacation Tracker
- First Advantage LPO – Driver Supervisor/Manager or Safety Manager reviews the First Advantage Regulatory report by Driver monthly, to ensure a valid CDL and medical card is on file in the DQF for each driver.
- Random Drug Testing (Quarterly)
- Covid-19 vaccination may be a condition of employment dependent on role and location. For specific information, please discuss role requirements with the recruiterCompensation and Benefits:
- The expected salary range is $ 30100 -$ 41800.
- Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement.
- Other benefits, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health, and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to take initiative with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage own workload with strong multi-tasking and follow through skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and other MS Office applications
- Ability to learn and process orders/payments in MyBuy and S4Hana
- Ability to learn ERT – For generating G/L reports
- Results oriented
- Excellent organization and process skills
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement