- Post Date:September 7, 2022
- Views 54
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry EntertainmentQualification DiplomaSalary As per company salary scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number Vacancy#:385Location Kabul
About French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children:
The French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children (FMIC) is a non-governmental tertiary hospital established in 2006 as the product of a unique four-way partnership between the Governments of Afghanistan and France, and two private, international development organizations – La Chaine de l’Espoir (CDE) and Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN). It provides the people of Afghanistan with exemplary healthcare services at par with the best medical institutions in the region.
Preprocess, prepare and cooks food for FMIC partner team member living in French Guest House and special occasions in line with cycle menu as directed by the department in charge or direct supervisor.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the type and quantities, of meat, vegetables, salads and desserts to be prepared as per daily menu cycles.
- Responsible for the assigned work activities so that required food production is ready at the specified time.
- Responsible to cook hot food and prepare hot entrees, as per the cycle menu day with the standardized recipes or directed by the supervisor.
- Responsible to use equipment safely and monitor needs for equipment repairs and inform the supervisor where possible.
- Ensure that food quality, texture and flavor are as per the standard.
- Ensure that the food supplies and herbs are properly used and kept safe.
- Clean and maintain the hygiene and sanitation of kitchen and dining areas as per the direction of the supervisor.
- Assist in the preparation of breakfast, lunch and dinner as advised by supervisor and responsible to prepare meals during Cook off-day.
- Any other related task as assigned by supervisor.
- School graduate will be preferable.
- Having a Basic Food Hygiene Certificate is an added advantage.
- Proven experience working as a Cook.
- Knowledge of menus, recipes, and preparation terminology.
- Knowledge of quantity cooking techniques and methods.
- Knowledge of principles of food safety and sanitation.
- Ability to cook a variety of food (with knowledge of western food will be an advantage).
- Ability to use kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Able to read and write
- Ability to work in a team.
- Respectful attitude towards superiors and colleagues.
Please send your resume along with relevant degree at [email protected] and mark the subject with the position applied for. Only short listed candidates will be notified.