Assets Inventory Officer
- Post Date:December 14, 2022
- Views 36
- Career Level ManagerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry ManagementQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 1545Location Kabul
About MOBY Group:
Founded in 2003 MOBY GROUP operates in South & Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Headquartered in Dubai, the group employs over 1,200 individuals across 16 businesses.
MOBY has been widely recognized for its role in bringing news and entertainment to underserved populations. It serves over 300 million people through its activities in broadcasting, digital & online, production, strategic communications, publishing, music, sports and research.
MOBY’s local-language content in English, Farsi, Pashto, Hindi, Arabic and Amharic spans a range of genres including dramas, reality television, lifestyle and music shows, sports, news & current affairs and children’s programs.
For more information please visit our website www.mobygroup.com
The incumbent will be responsible to conduct physical inventory of all assets and make sure that the tag number, location, use, condition, and other specification matched with the asset register database. To perform physical counts of assets and identify obsolete items for the disposal process
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Liaising with logistic department along with Assets officer and transferring the goods to stock
• Assets delivery to offices
• Coordinating with IT for installation of computers which are in stock
• Liaising with departments for conferences to delivery of assets to the required location
• Inventory and register all Assets from different categories in all buildings which is available in company.
• Monthly Keep updates the inventory Assets list of all locations in Assets database
• Register the new Assets which is daily purchase from logistics
• Register the new Assets which is coming from Dubai office for company use
• Issue and deliver the new Assets after purchase to concern department and keep the records in database.
• Send the daily task reports to their Assets Manager
• day by day accept responsibility if their line manager request
• Perform all administration tasks associated with the assignment as well as other associated tasks as requested by the line supervisor.
• Bachelor’s in Business Administration
• having accounting experience is a plus point.
• Fluency in English, Dari and Pashto, speaking, reading and writing.
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in related field
qualified and interested applicants can fill out the online application form through the following link
Attention: Only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted for a written test or an interview.