- Post Date:November 15, 2022
- Apply Before: November 27, 2022
- Views 13
- Career Level OfficerExperience 4 YearsGender Both
- Industry DesigningQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 1533Location Kabul
Lapis is a leading media, education, research, project management and strategic communications company, operating throughout the Middle East, Northern Africa, South and Central Asia. Lapis supports local and global efforts to bring about positive change in frontier markets and challenging environments. From delivering education projects to strategic communications and project design, for nearly two decades Lapis’ work has framed how individuals, communities and nations see their world. We employ an unparalleled understanding of complex media and sociopolitical environments. We stay on the forefront of changes in audiences’ media and
technology consumption, and combine this systems-level knowledge with our on-ground expertise to tailor carefully analyzed and creatively engaging products. Our clients include governments, foundations, international organizations, and the private sector.
We seek exceptional candidates for Art Director role who have the passion, intellectual acuity, and business acumen to help with implementation of our projects. Art Director will be responsible for day-to-day coordination of the relevant tasks and deliverables and will oversee the design and layout of images and visuals for the educational contents produced.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Consults with clients to determine the artistic approach and style of a project
• Decides how to best represent an idea visually
• Oversees the creation of an overall look for a project
• Reviews and approves sample designs, artwork, photography, and graphics
• Prepares, implements, and oversees department budget
• Establishes timeline for projects and ensures deadlines are met
• Present designs to clients for approval
• Performs other related duties as needed
• Excellent managerial and supervisory skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of graphic design and brand development.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
• Three years of graphic design or desktop publishing experience.
• Supervisory experience preferred.
• Dari and Pashto will be an asset.
Interested candidates should send their resume via email to [email protected]
Please submit your resumes as PDF only, and ensure that the document title includes name your first and last name as well as the position for which you are applying.