APPLICATION SOFTWARE ENGINEER, DYNAMICS 365
- Post Date:August 17, 2022
- Views 42
- Experience 2 YearsGender BothQualification Bachelor Degree
- Number of OpportunitiesLocation Hawthorne, CA or Redmond, WA
SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
APPLICATION SOFTWARE ENGINEER, DYNAMICS 365
The application software team is the central nervous system of SpaceX – we create mission critical applications that are used throughout SpaceX to accelerate launch vehicle production and flight as well as systems that allow Starlink to grow into a worldwide fast, reliable Internet service.
We are looking for engineers who treat fellow teammates with fairness, respect, and support.
Our team is creating the financial systems to enable international accounting for Starlink, handle the rapid development of Starship, and support pushing the boundaries on Falcon reuse. We work closely with engineers throughout the company to create and update our systems with respect to crewed launches, Starship flights, changes to the Starlink network and much more.
Aerospace experience is not required to be successful here – rather we look for smart, motivated, collaborative engineers who love solving problems and want to make an impact on a super inspiring mission. You will have full ownership of challenging problems, working with a team of enthusiastic engineers to design and produce solutions that enable SpaceX to move towards our goals at a rapid pace. The success of the missions at SpaceX depends on the software that you and your team produce.
- Develop highly reliable software solutions that are used across SpaceX
- Create new applications that improve how SpaceX operates
- Build prototypes to prove out key design concepts and quantify technical constraints
- Own all aspects of software engineering and product development
- Deep dive into your users’ problems to find and create efficient solutions
- Bring your voice to the table in team collaborations on architecture, design, and code reviews
- Manage the Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution, including implementing modifications and running deployments
- Build integrations between Dynamics 365 and custom applications used across SpaceX
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, math, or scientific discipline; OR 2+ years of professional experience building software
- Experience in full stack development
- 2+ years of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 in a professional environment
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE (SHOULD KNOW TWO OR MORE):
- Programming experience in C#, .NET, or similar object-oriented language
- Experience with D365 accounts receivable, accounts payable, and general ledger modules
- Knowledge of three way matching and other accounting processes
- 1+ years of rigorous experience building single page web applications
- Experience with version control, continuous integration, and continuous delivery concepts
- Expertise in designing software systems
- Deep understanding of testing, build, deployment & monitoring
- Experience working with in-stream data processing using Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, or similar technologies
- Production experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Database experience with SQL Server, PostgreSQL, or similar database technologies
- You may be asked to work extended hours/weekends dependent on launch cadence
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.
Related Jobs (22)
Diversity and Inclusion Manager (IDM 2.0) Magdeburg (m/f/d) on September 16, 2022 Full Time Job
Physical Design Engineer( Synthesis , Placement and Routing) on September 16, 2022 Full Time Job
Cloud Data Engineer, Go-To-Market, Google Shopping Solutions on September 16, 2022 Full Time Job