Analyst, Growth Marketing
- Post Date:June 17, 2022
- Views 67
- Experience 5 YearsGender BothIndustry Management
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeNumber of Opportunities 1Location USA
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience analyzing data sets using SQL.
- Experience developing data visualizations.
- Experience in analyzing data using statistical and quantitative modeling.
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Science, etc.).
- Experience creating A/B and multivariate hypothesis tests, including experimental design and analysis.
- Experience building Extract Transform Load (ETL) pipelines.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to drive consensus on requirements, including strategic direction, ad-hoc analysis, or development of data pipelines.
- Experience presenting to leadership, with ability to represent and influence discussions involving quantitative concepts and data-based stories.
- Familiarity with marketing and/or product analytics data.
About the Job
Whether you’re on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product’s journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the representation of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you’ll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
In this role, you will be at the forefront of identifying and resolving marketing issues and opportunities. Our Growth Marketing Analysts are the analytics experts across various marketing channels and programs.
You will work with Engineering, Marketing, and Sales teams to conduct data-oriented analysis to inform the strategic marketing direction. You will support the design and implementation of experimental frameworks to harvest test learnings for Google Cloud marketing channels. Your suite of deliverables include building and analyzing metrics that can be leveraged for business performance measurement, experimentation (e.g., A/B testing, multivariate testing), causal inference, and derive insights about behavior. You will bring data to life through compelling narratives.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to complete analysis, integrate multiple data sources, and generate business insight to deliver user-friendly and informative dashboards and recurring reports, iterating and prototyping to meet business needs.
- Provide advanced analytics and experimentation support, enabling data-driven marketing by applying statistical techniques to solve business problems.
- Support the design and implementation of A/B and multivariate hypothesis tests, and leverage causal inference methods as appropriate.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise and technical leadership in data extraction and manipulation, dashboarding, visualization, and analytical/statistical/data mining techniques.
- Provide high-level insight and detailed, segmented, investigative analyses to inform changes and opportunities to understand and enhance customer utilization of Google Cloud products.