Americas Customer Operations Rebates Finance Analyst (USA)
- Post Date:July 15, 2022
- Views 96
- Experience 3 YearsGender BothIndustry Finance
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeNumber of Opportunities 1Location USA
Do you enjoy working with numbers, people and upholding compliance? Are you passionate about data and delivering results across a close group of key stakeholders? This could be your opportunity!The Americas Rebate Analyst (RA) interacts daily with our North America and Latin America customers and field sales teams while partnering closely with various Finance Teams and global peers. Additionally, RAs are integrated into strategic Rebates Automation related projects, working with Intel-wide group of stakeholders.The RA’s overarching responsibility is to accurately forecast and pay rebates owed to customers while ensuring that Intel is staying within audit guidelines. The RA will be responsible for accurate rebate payments, customer/field/division communication, and monthly and quarterly rebate closure.
This position requires:
– Strong analytical skills and a proven track record for making solid decisions and/or management recommendations with ambiguous data
– Proven aptitude of learning how rebates affect Intel and our customers from a business perspective
– Must be able to spot trends and issues based on scattered and ambiguous data sources
– Candidate must have a can-do approach and attitude/willingness to take informed risks in order to achieve desire organization and Intel goalsAdditional skills needed:
– Excellent communication and collaboration skills
– Ability to synthesize complex data into a clear, actionable conclusion
– Ability to quickly digest problems and drive solutions across a dynamic stakeholder base
– Innovative and self-directed
– Flexible and ability to embrace change in a fast-paced environment
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This Position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related discipline
– 3+ years of experience in analyst role with a major organization
– 3+ years of extensive experience/understanding of Excel, including pivot tables, v-lookups, and other complex formulas
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
US, Oregon, Hillsboro
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.