Agriculture Program Manager
- Post Date:October 10, 2022
- Views 35
- Career Level ManagerExperience 5 YearsGender Both
- Industry AgricultureQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per company salary scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number HRM - 313Location Kabul
About (CHA) Coordination of Humanitarian Assistance:
Coordination of Humanitarian Assistance (CHA) is non-governmental, non-profitable, and non-political Afghan NGO, working since 1987 mainly in agriculture, health, education, and infrastructure sectors in more vulnerable areas of the country. CHA is working through the implementation of Emergency, rehabilitation, and development projects for emergency aid for war, famine, and natural disaster-affected families in the field, to assist with the rehabilitation of rural and urban life, and to work with communities for sustainable development in Afghanistan.
Coordination of Humanitarian Assistant (CHA) is equal opportunity for employers willing to have employees (Male & Female) in a program that:
- Should be a Dynamic person with strong initiative
- Professional attitude
- Acts reliable, respects agreements, behaves honestly and loyally.
- To ensure data is collected, interpreted, and interred into reports/systems before deadlines are stipulated.
- Prepare/send weekly, monthly, quarterly, and other types of technical reports according to donor demands by the deadlines stipulated.
- To check financial performance reports to ensure they are in full agreement with the narrative reports and project plan.
- To liaise with donors regarding their reporting/information requirements on an ongoing basis.
- To manage project files and make sure a hard-copy folder and an electronic folder are assigned to all new projects with initial documentation inserted, and that existing files are kept updated.
- To hold meetings with partner organizations and other stakeholders for strong coordination as well as effective implementation of projects/programs.
- To carry out frequent supportive supervision and technical monitoring visits to project sites.
- To share required information for IDU (copy of technical reports and monitoring finding)
- To conduct pieces of training for a different category of staff at the project site.
- To maintain coordination and effective communication with other units, donors, and authorities (internally and externally).
- Coordinate the ongoing project to contribute to improving the quality of projects.
- To provide technical feedback to other units and project staff.
- Close overseeing the implementation of project proposals and project work plans.
- Bachelor in Agriculture (Ph.D. and Master are prefarred)
- Have 5 years of program Manager experience in the field of agriculture.
- Ability in planning and reporting systems on a result-based approach.
- Have effective communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Dari, Pashto, and local languages
- Ability to use the computer and have knowledge of MS office.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CVs along with a cover letter to the HR Department CHA main office in Kabul through the email address [email protected]
Only those candidates who meet the qualification and requirements for the mentioned posts will be called for Written Test.
Address: CHA main office, Kabul City