- Post Date:August 29, 2022
- Views 41
- Career Level OfficerExperience 4 YearsGender Male
- Industry AgricultureQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per company salary scale
- Number of Opportunities 3Vacancy Number FGA-HRM-22-017Location Kunar, Logar, Nuristan
About Future Generations Afghanistan:
Future Generations (FG) is the collective name for an international network of non-governmental organizations including FG Country Programs in Asia and Africa, Future Generations University (FGU) and its alumni in 17 countries, academia, and individual’s experts. The original charitable organization, Future Generations, was established in 1992 for the purpose of learning from, and building upon the world’s most successful examples of community empowerment and social change. It is complemented by the Future Generations Graduate School (Future Generations University) in 2006 in the State of West Virginia with authorization to provide a Master’s Degree in Applied Community Change focus on Conservation and Peace building. The Future Generations Afghanistan (FGA) established in May 2002 and obtained its registration certificate from Ministry of Economy, Government of Afghanistan in October 2005. Since 2007, FGA has been operational in Eastern Afghanistan, and successfully completed development and humanitarian programs in Nangarhar, Laghman , Kunar, Nuristan, Logar, Nimruz, Herat and Wardak Provinces.
The Main purpose of this position is to lead the the agriculture department and performed all related activity of agriculture in the best way.
- Responsible for closely working with Extension worker, Community mobilizer, Center Teacher ’s unions at the cluster/district/provincial level to facilitate the project’s activities, trainings and ensure that all the project’s objectives in terms of developing technical training materials and delivering are met.
- Responsible for all of the training materials development, planning in the targeted district and reporting on any changes and planning issues to the project’s supervisor, master trainer, and provincial team leader.
- Check the quality of poultry livestock product.
- Implement and maintain training evaluation system for all major training events work to maintain close contact with project team to anticipate training needs for field staff.
- Undertake field visits assessing situations providing feedback and necessary support to AU and staff leading towards effective and quality provincial and district level former unions.
- Monitoring and controlling poultry training center and farm.
- Leading and providing direction, supporting and managing of extension workers, former associations and project beneficiaries at provincial and district level.
- Review the progress of implementation and assist district staff in planning future activities.
- Regularly monitor field level activities and provide feedback to the project provincial focal point.
- Providing and facilitating Poultry and livestock project all relevant training to Extension Workers and Formers Associations on both office and as well as in the field.
- Conduct and deliver trainings at provincial level for Extension Workers and project staff about the Chickens protection s
- Producing various training reports on a poultry and agriculture subject.
- Developing weekly, monthly and quarterly training plans
- Plan all of activities in close consultation and advice from provincial team leader and respective provincial manager
- Regular field visits and providing on the job training and support to staff
- Assisting program team in solving social issues
- Any other activity assigned by line manager
Additional training in adult education or techniques in professional development.
Advance English, Pashto & Dari.
Interested qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs along with Cover letter to [email protected]
Please consider to mention the Position tiltle, Location and Vacancy Number in subject line of your email.