Administrative Business Partner
- Post Date:June 25, 2022
- Views 152
- Experience 2 YearsGender BothIndustry Management
- Qualification DiplomaNumber of Opportunities 1Location San Francisco, USA
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life’s not about a job. It’s about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we’ll do what’s right (not what’s easy) to serve the public conversation.
Are you detail-oriented enough to be super-organized amidst chaos, but flexible enough to enjoy the unpredictable nature of our days? Can you integrate well into a busy team that is constantly changing and growing? If so, this critical Administrative Business Partner is for you!
Who you are:
We are looking for an Administrative Business Partner to support senior leaders in Twitter’s Customers organization. Are you detail-oriented enough to be super-organized amidst chaos, but flexible enough to enjoy the unpredictable nature of our days? Can you integrate well into a busy team that is constantly changing and growing? Your responsibilities will align with your executive’s charter, organization and priorities including oversight of routine matters for a key leader’s office. You are able to execute on your core admin responsibilities with ease using good judgment. You are a confident decision maker, able to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways. You will proactively anticipate the needs of your leader to become a trusted confidant. You will help drive your leader’s interests and priorities, partner with key stakeholders, be a trusted resource and valued member of the Customers Team, as well as Twitter’s Admin team. You possess a natural curiosity to keep your finger on the pulse of the team and build a strong knowledge of the organization’s business and Twitter. You may support additional managers as required.
- Engages in work as prescribed by Twitter and Admin Function “How We Work” protocols. Acts as a Go-to resource for the team, org.
- Calendaring: Meeting scheduling. Ability to optimize for location and travel times. Proactive resolution of calendar conflicts. Calendar is maintained in an orderly and clear manner with respect to discretion and confidentiality. Ability to resolve calendar conflicts using understanding of company, team, structure and priorities. Assure all required information for meetings are populated in a calendar invite. Provide daily monitoring of calendar, flagging conflicts for resolution in a timely manner.
- Travel: Planning, coordinating and booking of domestic and international travel while adhering to prescribed Travel & Expense (T&E) policies, including flights, accommodations, car and train. Works with T&E Team, Concur or Amex to resolve issues. Coordinates travel and bookings utilizing and applying understanding of managers preferences and programs for travel. Ability to align calendar and travel to resolve or escalate conflicts. Maintains awareness of external factors that could impact travel and be prepared to address them. Exercises good judgment in the coordination of travel, taking into account travel & layover times, time zones, proximities, standards of facilities and ease of travel.
- Expenses: Completes and submits expense reports as prescribed by T&E policy utilizing Concur in a timely manner. Facilitates expense approvals on behalf of the manager as appropriate. Actively resolves expense issues with T&E Team, Concur or Amex to resolve issues. Submits and tracks invoices. Works with procurement teams as needed.
- Meeting Support: Supports meeting logistics including calendaring, agenda, notes/follow ups, and supplemental needs, live streaming/recording or IT support as needed. Assists in the planning of All Hands with key stakeholders.
- Leadership Meetings: Attends meetings to take notes, and follow-ups for the team.
- Admin Functional Support: Works with the admin team to support broader team, org, company level initiatives and events. Actively partners with the Admin Team to respond and resolve requests in a timely manner. Provides back up support to other Admins in their org or to the broader admin team. Acts as a resource within their Org on company policies, tools, organizational knowledge, best practices, etc. Fosters an inclusive, positive and cohesive Admin team culture. Support Admins on their team to execute large meetings, all hands, and broader team initiatives and events to ensure all are executed on time, achieve their stated objectives, and within budget. Provides support for ancillary one-off requests from broader org within reason.
- Communications: Creation and maintenance of relevant email and slack groups.
- Cultural Initiatives: Supports cultural activities for the team or shared group experiences including celebrations of milestones (i.e. Twitterversaries, birthdays) while adhering to Twitter guidelines.
- Events: Logistical support and planning of (Twitter) external team events and activities (offsites, meals, milestone & quarterly team activities, seasonal celebrations). Assist in the project planning of offsites and events with the management team including logistics coordination. Awareness and knowledge of where to obtain or reference relevant information in order to comply with policy and stay within budget. May facilitate signatures and approvals for contracts and coordinate invoice payments.
- Experienced operational or support role. Typically 2-3+ years of related experience. With 1-2 years of customer facing experience.
- Has developing professional expertise experience and knowledge in the field, applies past experience to resolve a variety of issues
- Demonstrates ability to successfully navigate well defined projects with clear goals, a straightforward set of problems, and specific direction from above. Possesses good judgment to effectively resolve routine and non-routine issues.
- Communicates important and relevant information in a timely manner across team and stakeholders while performing responsibilities and behalf of the manager. Strong ability to communicate clearly, effectively and professionally with team members and clients, both verbally and written. Uses appropriate tone, level of detail, and medium.
- Ability professionally exercises appropriate discretion in all circumstances with regard to materials or information of a confidential or proprietary nature, respecting Twitter’s policies and procedures. Treats non-confidential knowledge and materials with care and discretion as appropriate.
- Possesses a positive, approachable attitude for building positive relationships with manager’s directs & admin team for resourceful gatekeeping.
- Ability to develop a trusted and valued reputation with their teammates and cross-functional peers to efficiently and effectively resolve straightforward requests in limited timeframes and support connectivity, open communication and a cultural consciousness.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We love what we do. We are a diverse, global, authentic ‘bring your whole self to work’ team and we welcome all voices. Our mission is to make sure that as a Tweep you #LoveWhereYouWork, wherever you choose to work!
The expected salary range for this role to be performed in San Francisco is USD $96,000 – USD $124,000. Starting pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. This range may be modified in the future.
This job is also eligible for participation in Twitter’s Performance Bonus Plan and Equity Incentive Plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies.
Twitter offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, sick time, and parental leave. Twitter’s benefits prioritize employee wellness and progressive support to our diverse workforce.