- Post Date:October 8, 2022
- Views 63
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Female
- Industry ManagementQualification Associate DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number ASLO-Admin-222Location Kabul
- Graduate level in HR/Management/Business/ BBA degree (Essential)
- At least 3 years of experience in the same field with excellent background (Essential).
- Communication skills and strong local language correspondence skills. Particularly in fluency in English, Dari and Pashtu speaking /writing skills are required.
- Ability to write logical, clear and concise reports.
- Able to work over time or holidays required by the supervisor or program need, or any other tasks which need to be completed as per organization need basis to related department.
- Preferences will be given to local candidates.
ASLO is an Afghan non-governmental, non-political, non-profit and non-partisan organization and has the status of legal entity. The organization was informally established in 2012 and was officially registered with the ministry of economy of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in 2013.
ASLO is Currently working in the Following sectors in Afghanistan:
• Humanitarian aid
• Agriculture and livestock.
• Wash and Sanitation
• Health& nutrition
• Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR)
• Rural development and social protection.
• Child protection
• Research and Survey project performance and evaluation, training and capacity development,
• Gender equality/equity.
• Food security
• Emergency response and supporting refugees and IDPs and returnees,
• Legal Aid and access to justice.
- Ensure to receive and respond the requests and enquiries from the Government.
- Overall responsible for all travel arrangements for ASLO staff.
- Oversee office space maintenance, repair and utilization. Ensure that all offices look professional.
- Letter IN/Out follow up.
- Ensure proper functioning and maintenance of equipment, facilities and services;
- Ensure timely compliance with all administrative reporting requirements;
- Be responsible to organize and coordinate office-wide events such as meetings, presentations, shows, holiday festivities and celebrations.
- Identify emerging administrative and office management challenges on a timely manner and report to the supervisors.
- Coordinate the communication with the landlord if any changes in the lease agreement terms. Be responsible to provide advance notice to the landlord, if required by the lease agreement terms
- Send your CVs and Covering letter at [email protected] no later than 30-Oct-2022
- Please mention vacancy number along with position title on the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates who meets the above mentioned requirements will be con