Admin Junior Officer
- Post Date:November 26, 2022
- Views 29
- Career Level OfficerExperience Less than 1 YearGender Both
- Industry BankingQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number HR 23/11/2022Location Kabul
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
Provide procurement and logistics services, including but not limited to, procuring goods and services in accordance AIB procurement procedure.
Support the procurement supervisor in ensuring procurement processes are effective, efficient and provide the best possible value to the AIB; and you will therefore be expected to help other members of the GS team when necessary; adhering to all relevant legislation, regulations and AIB policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintenance of IT equipment’s, plumbing, locks and keys, carpentry and electrician.
• Receiving MRF through branches overviewing and processing requested issues after completion of approval cycle.
• Taking quotation from three different vendors and making the bid summery.
• Provide written authorizations, and prepare/issue instructions to suppliers, freight forwarders, and/or carriers, to ensure timely and safe arrival of goods, and compliance with domestic and international shipping regulations
• Resolve problems or disputes as required under the guidance of the Procurement Supervisor.
• Contact vendors or agency representatives to inquire about existing and new product information, solicit bids, develop requests for quotations; and confer with vendors regarding damaged goods, delayed payments or related information.
• Work with the administrative team to support staff to achieve the goal.
• Any other relevant administrative and support duties required to ensure the smooth running of the General Services.
Educated to BBA level or equivalent as a minimum standard, considerable knowledge of administration and clerical procedures necessary for the smooth running of the service.
• Considerable knowledge of office machinery (fax machine, photocopier, audio machine, PC).
• Ability to provide advice on the use of the most appropriate system and process to use in the office.
• Ability to be flexible and meet the demands of the service – includes being prepared to work at other locations in the absence of other Administration Officers.
• Excellent communication skills (face to face, telephone and written) in order to communicate at all levels with a wide range of customers and employees.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Excellent organization skills needed for managing workload and meeting deadlines.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Ability to priorities work.
• Ability to create new systems and procedures
• Ability to produce accurate work.
• Considerable experience of handling cash/cheques for reimbursement & issue of petty cash and banking.
Important Application Information:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
Direction for external candidates: To apply click on Apply Now on jobs.af page and apply online by answering the questionnaire. Please note that filling up the questionnaire can be considered as an indirect assessment; please fill it carefully and in accordance to the instructions given in each question.
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
Short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview. If you did not receive a response within two weeks after closing date, it means you are not shortlisted
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer