Admin / Finance Officer
- Post Date:September 14, 2022
- Views 131
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry Health CareQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 3Vacancy Number 549/2022Location Daikondi , Herat , Samangan
Care of Afghan Families (CAF) implementing the Basic Package of Health Services (BPHS) from Jan-2014 and EPHS in Jul-2017 in Logar province.
Care of Afghan Families (CAF) is a non-governmental, non-political, not-for-profit, and independent Afghan organization. The organization was established on January 2003 in Kabul and is registered with the Ministry of Economy. CAF is mainly involved in the field of health, education research, & community development. For further information about CAF, please visit the website: www.caf.org.af
- GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
The admin/finance officer will be in charge of the overall administrative and financial issues of the hospital and monthly accountancy reports to the national office. He will work with the coordination of the HQ Finance Manager. He will work under the direct supervision of the line manager.
- GENERAL DUTIES :
- The cash flow of the organization and all project expenses made in Herat, Samangan, and Daikundi and he has to maintain an adequate cash position in individual cash boxes in different currencies.
- To Check and identity of clients and compares signatures against registered authorizations prior to issuing advances.
- To issue cheque for different kind of advances and payment during the month after he checks all of the required documentation (requisition, Quotations, Bids, Purchase orders, Contract etc) is prepared and ready for purchase.
- To justify the advances on daily base and collect all the related documents supportive for the bill and attach them with the bills.
- If any problem occurs in issuing of the cheque then he is the responsible to reimbursed for the deficit.
- To check all Internal and Purchase order forms along with their required supportive document for their amount calculation accuracy, codifications, date, signature and approval of the project manager and concern authorities.
- To pass the daily cash transaction in the journals and for all the transaction he/she should make sure that the related account codes and budget line codes are correct prior to the entry.
- To maintain up-to-date, accurate & well documented records of all financial transactions and make sure that documents are correct and completed.
- To Check and review all financial documents; ensure its integrity and accuracy and make sure that all payment bills and invoices are well calculated, codified, translated, stamped and approved by the concerned project manager taking in consideration of CAF Financial Policies.
- To make surprised cash counting of the cashier to ensure that the balance of the cash is equal to the balance of the cash in accounting book.
- To consult with the Account Manager and Finance Department in any financial tasks fulfillment.
- To ensure that there is no advance not justified at the end of the month.
- Supporting and facilitating recruitment process of staff at Provincial offices /projects.
- Making sure that the monthly attendance sheet and time sheets are properly filled out at Province level.
- Making sure that the days off of the staff is following based on the standard formats at Province level.
- To prepare monthly staff attendance sheets, time sheets & the salary sheet of staff on monthly basis.
- To update and filling of the staff contracts, extension, change position, change location, and termination.
- Preparation of the file for new comers according to CAF administration procedures.
- To follow up the vacant positions and making sure the recruitment of new staff is according to CAF procedure.
- To follow up and filling the turn over, promotion, demotion, termination, and resignation of the staff.
- To follow up of the days off following up, record and file the days off forms to the file of each employee.
- ANY OTHER RELATED TASKS
- BBA Degree of equivalent
- At least 3-year experience in the position of Accounting and Finance.
- Training in Finance reporting and training in software “e.g. Quick Book”
- High proficiency in English, Dari, and Pashto languages.
- Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel and Word (essential).
- Excellent team-working skills & flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs.
- At least 3 years of full-time experience in Accounting/Finance and HR.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong skills in financial reporting and software
- Proactive approach to solving issues.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to create a supportive working relationship with all project teams
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on Microsoft Office, Excel, World
- CV along with cover letter head should be sent to:
- HQ Office Address: House # 497, Street # 12th Qala-E-Fatullah Khan-Kabul Afghanistan
- Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for Interviews.
Note: Due to the requirement of the position whenever we found qualified candidate according to the announcement we will do the process of recruitment before the due date.
براساس نیازمندی پست اعلان شده هرزمانیکه بتوانیم شخص مورد نظررامطابق اعلان دریابیم پروسه استخدام آن قبل ازختم اعلان صورت خواهد گرفت.
Related Jobs (7)
Financial Analyst, Strategic Ads, Google Customer Solutions on September 16, 2022 Full Time Job
Consultant – Cash Assistance Program Officer (Romania) on July 15, 2022 Full Time Job
Consultant – Asia Regional Strategic Finance Support (Remote) on July 15, 2022 Full Time Job
Americas Customer Operations Rebates Finance Analyst (USA) on July 15, 2022 Full Time Job