Admin & Finance Officer
- Post Date:October 15, 2022
- Views 42
- Career Level OfficerExperience 5 YearsGender Male
- Industry FinanceQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number ECW-16-22Location Takhar
About Empowerment Center for Women:
Empowerment Center for Women (ECW) is a women-led organization established in 1997 to work for women’s empowerment in Afghanistan. ECW thematically delivers services in Health, Education, Gender justice, Protection, Nutrition, Livelihood and Food security, and organizational development sectors. In addition, ECW has a strong background in Capacity building, Advocacy, Community Outreach, Networking, Accountability, and community-based protection programs. ECW is presently working in Kabul, Zabul, Uruzgan, Kunduz, Takhar, Badakhshan, Baghlan, Balkh, Samangan, Jawzjan, and Bamyan.
The purpose of this position is to lead, plan, coordinate, implement and report on the Mobile Health and Nutrition Team Project (MHNT Project) in Takhar provinces.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain and report the Budgeted VS Actual expenses on a monthly basis to ensure real-time budget variances.
• Execution of organization policy regarding Finance & Administration.
• Reporting to Finance Manager on daily, weekly and monthly basis regarding cash and bank.
• Having close relations with the vendors for the submission of monthly invoices for their services to the project.
• Preparing the financial reports on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis according to donor’s requirement on the required deadline.
• Guarantee the quality check on project accounting, correct coding of salaries and other budget lines, follow up and matching of internal transfer and advances.
• Responsible for filing accounting documents and send it on time to main office.
• Preparation and filling of Bank Receipts and Bank payment vouchers for the MHNT project.
• Preparation and filling of Cash Receipts and Cash payment vouchers for the MHNT project.
• Prepare MHNT project payroll and deduct taxes on monthly basis.
• Keeping records of the bills and sorting them in files & folders.
• Prepare and maintain MHNT project staff attendance sheets and time sheets on monthly basis.
• Assist in checking of medical supplies and equipment in store and the report prepares by the logistics.
• Keeping a record of monthly exchange rates from the local market for the ongoing currencies that are in use during a project.
• Assuring the security and safety of monthly petty cash at a safe and in secure place.
• Following up all Procurement/Operations’ daily activities with logistic, checking quotations, purchase order, requisitions, bid summaries and way bills properly before process.
• Responsible for transport and assist supply management for the field office
• Execute administrative and legal related tasks of the project under the supervision of project manager.
• Prepare and maintain monthly vehicle log books and fuel log books.
• Any other official work related to admin and finance may be assigned by the Finance Manager.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, accounting, Finance or any other relevant fields.
• Proficiency in MS office applications, as well as the ability to communicate in English, is a requirement
Interested candidates are requested to send their motivation litter along with their CVs to the attention of following address: [email protected], with a subject line (ECW-16-22),