Account Manager, Retail
- Post Date:September 16, 2022
- Apply Before: October 31, 2022
- Views 32
- Career Level ManagerExperience 4 YearsGender Both
- Industry Computer and TechnologyQualification Bachelor DegreeNumber of Opportunities
- Location Sydney NSW Australia
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Maximize potential and optimize incremental growth across the customer portfolio.
- Report on business figures with internal stakeholders.
- Act as a liaison with customers and agencies regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities.
- Develop relationships and serve as a trusted consultant with customers to optimize their advertising.
- Provide ongoing customer training in all Google Ads related tools.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in managing digital advertising campaigns.
- Understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and technology.
- Ability to manage the sales process.
- Ability to thrive in a moving environment and engage with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills.
Related Jobs (24)
Diversity and Inclusion Manager (IDM 2.0) Magdeburg (m/f/d) on September 16, 2022 Full Time Job
Physical Design Engineer( Synthesis , Placement and Routing) on September 16, 2022 Full Time Job
Cloud Data Engineer, Go-To-Market, Google Shopping Solutions on September 16, 2022 Full Time Job