2022 Business Development Associate
- Post Date:August 20, 2022
- Views 56
- Gender BothQualification Bachelor DegreeNumber of Opportunities
- Location AU, NSW, Sydney
AWS is where innovation, risks, and ideas are celebrated. We are builders, we try new things, and imagine big dreams. It is still Day 1 for us, and we are looking for curious and passionate people to be part of our diverse teams of thinkers, testers, and doers. Come join the Australia & New Zealand (ANZ) Amazon Web Services (AWS) Business Development team, and work with the latest cloud technologies that enable our customers to adopt cloud based solutions.
AWS is committed to be the most customer obsessed organisation on the planet. Are you obsessed with the business and technology needs of customers and love proactively helping accelerate their adoption of technology solutions? Do you enjoy building awareness and influencing thinking and direction?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a self-starter NextGen Graduate to scale adoption and impact through industry messaging and solutions in the Australia & New Zealand (ANZ) business. This is an exciting opportunity to shape and execute an industry program for the ANZ business.
Key job responsibilities
As a NextGen Business Development Associate, you will bring passion for digital transformation, cloud computing services and the opportunity to shape industry-specific messaging, solutions and assets for the ANZ market segment. Your responsibilities will include developing deep, fact-based understanding of industry adoption behaviours and translate this into impact at scale through industry assets and programs. You will have the ability to engage and interact strongly both internally and externally (customers, partners) to execute against these plans and activate new AWS partnerships and channels.
- A recent graduate completing a tertiary qualification in finance, business, marketing, technology, or a similar degree
- Strong interest in business development, strategic partnerships, or program/product management experience
- Demonstrated interest in digital transformation and strong technical acumen
- Strong verbal and written communications skills together with commensurate leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work cross-functionally across internal and external organizations
- Self-starter, with proven professional success, who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Relevant internship or other work experience
- Strong analytical skills, and demonstrated ability to turn detailed data analysis into useful strategic insight in order to drive customer adoption and make appropriate recommendations to the business
- Passion for technology
- A team player who is also able to work independently
- Proficient in data analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What if I’m not an expert in all qualifications? That’s okay. We hire people who have a passion for learning and are curious. You will be supported in your career development here at AWS. You will learn from and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry today.
This opportunity is open to Australian and NZ citizens, and Australian permanent residents. International students are welcome to apply, and need to ensure they have the working rights.
Acknowledgement of country:
In the spirit of reconciliation Amazon acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected attributes.
Related Jobs (22)
Diversity and Inclusion Manager (IDM 2.0) Magdeburg (m/f/d) on September 16, 2022 Full Time Job
Physical Design Engineer( Synthesis , Placement and Routing) on September 16, 2022 Full Time Job
Cloud Data Engineer, Go-To-Market, Google Shopping Solutions on September 16, 2022 Full Time Job