Countries Where Afghan Citizens Can Get a Visa on Arrival
If you are an Afghan citizen, you can get a visa on arrival for the following countries:
|Cape Verde||3 months|
You will receive a visa on arrival (VOA) after entering the country that issues such visas— make sure you check in which airport you can receive a visa on arrival since not all airports are equipped with issuing VOAs.
Here is a list of documents you need to prepare when you want to apply for a visa on arrival:
- Passport plus a copy of your passport.
- Visa on arrival application form (received at the airport).
- Paid visa fee (paid at the airport).*
- Identity photographs.
- Evidence of hotel reservation or other accommodation.
- Travel health insurance.
- Proof of booked ticket to return home.
*Please note that you may be required to pay the fee with the local currency exchange.